CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank You Moms for all you do!

So..... I often ponder the miracle I must have performed prior to coming to this earth that would warrant my growing up with one of the greatest moms ever and to be married to someone so incredible in every way.
Kristin and I decided a long time ago that we would save money by not giving each other gifts for Holidays (Christmas, Birthdays, Mothers day, etc) but I always find myself wishing I could express to her my appreciation for all she does and for all she is to me and my girls. I thought I had it figured out this year and on Saturday was going to send Kristin to get her nails done while the girls and I cleaned the house (my wife's absolute favorite thing---a clean house).
As luck would have it, I got one of the worst migraines I have had in years and couldn't even function (what an excuse I know, but that excuse is still causing me grief). The end result has been my wife having to deal with the stresses of life on her own, on her day, all because her husband cannot get his act together.
To all you women out there----the cooks, the maids, the chauffeurs, the hairdressers, the coaches, the landscape artists, the accountants, the teachers, etc, etc, etc. (oh wait, each one of you do all of these things and more---you are incredible)! May your mothers day be the best! and may you know, even though us husbands may not show it in anyway close to how you would like us to, we appreciate and value you more than anything. I in no way understand why I am so lucky, to have the most amazing wife and mother to my kids. Honey, you will be forever blessed for having to put up with me. I love you more than life itself and thank you for all you do for me and the girls.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
(I WILL make it up to you somehow). I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Tom and Emily

What a great Husband you Are!!

Hayden and Kelly

kris- see, i told you he was a keeper ;). You are an amazing mom and wife. i learn things from you every day and still admire you more than you will ever know! you're my hero! love you! xoxo