Lauren and Paityn can't wait to have someone to be the groom and prince when they play (although no guarantees that they won't dress him up in bride and princess attire on occassion!).
Kel and Hayd have decided to name him Danzer, which is our maiden name. Because there were just girls in our family, the name has ended and this is such a sweet way to let the name live on. Tender!
Ya Ya and I had a baby shower for Kelly in Salt Lake. The shower in was perfect...except I forgot the camera. With the help of two very talented neighbors and friends, Diann and Alisa, we made a baby rattle cake for the shower (and, what do you know, I just happen to have a few pictures of that!).
We are so excited to meet (and, of course, fall in love with) Baby Danzer. Stay tuned for lots of pictures and all the stats!
0 comments:
Post a Comment