Dear Lauren & Paityn,
Hello from Ferron!! It was a short adventure from Hayden and Kelly's farm to Tracy and Jacki's in Ferron. If you remember, they live right up the street from Ya Ya and Pop Pop's. It was a GREAT time at Tracy and Jacki's house. I happened to arrive the same weekend as Daine and Stephanie and their new little girl Kaicee. She is adorable. Hayden and Kelly's cousins also came over. You remember them I'm sure, Karson, Madison, and Jackson? Well, in celebration of my arrival to Tracy and Jacki's all the kids decided to take me fishing to Millsite Reservoir. Wow, it was beautiful! All 7 of us climbed into Brook's tuna cruiser and fished. We caught our limit! We had a great time!!! We almost fell into the lake a couple time because there were so many of us in the boat, but luckily we didn't! I think I love to fish!!
Anyway, Tracy and Jacki's was great! Here are a couple pictures when we got back to their house with the gang and all our fish! I'm off to Ya Ya and Pop Pop's now. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon!
Peace out, Flat Stanley
0 comments:
Post a Comment