We spent a day at the beach, just taking in the sun.
Aunt Kelly calls this Pai's "lean, mean, floating machine." We couldn't stop laughing at this get-up (a fabulous hand-me-down from her friend Payson).
The girls begged to go to the swimming pool each night. Good thing Hayden and Tanner were such good sports!
We hiked the Minnetonka Cave near Bear Lake. There were 888 stairs in all and Kelly, who is 8-months pregnant, did it effortlessly. She's so tough! It was a little chilly at 40 degrees, year-round, but a definite must-see.
Roo looks a little nervous inside the cave.
Now that I look a little closer, Paityn looks petrified! I thought it was a fun family outing, but maybe I was the only one having a good time.
We also hiked to Bloomington Lake. It is glacier-fed (in other words, FrEeZiNg cold), but one of the most beautiful, crystal-clear lakes I've ever seen. Lauren was the only one brave enough to swim. Actually, in all-truth, she didn't mean to go swimming. Those pesky, slippery rocks got in her way!
Congratulations, Hayden (affectionately referred to as Hay-Nun at our house)! We wish you the best in your new career as a full-time PA and part-time farmer. We love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment