I have this minor obsession with getting good deals on groceries. I'm not near as good at it or as dedicated as some of my friends, but I enjoy it. I think it's the CPA in me - I love to get lots of groceries for not very much money (it's all about the numbers!).
The first time my friend (and grocery deal guru) Melissa talked about her "coupon high," I nearly fell off my chair. But, I have to admit, I can totally relate to her now. And, our storage room will prove it!
Anyway, Tanner thinks I'm a little looney (although, deep down, I know he LoVeS all the $ I save). I asked him to stop at the grocery store for me on his way to work. Although he'll NEVER admit it, I think he experienced his first-ever coupon high! Here's the run-down:
16 jars of baby food
3 bottles of salad dressing
3 toothbrushes
All for the low price of $3.59. What a deal!
1 comments:
Good Job! We need to go couponing some time together. Tony used to think I was a little crazy too but after seeing our food storage now, he's really glad I do it!
Post a Comment