CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Flat Stanley - Part II

Next, Stanley was off to Kelly and Hayden's 88-acre farm in Elmo, Utah. Here's the message we received:

Dear Lauren & Paityn:

Greetings from the sticks! Well, it was a long journey from Colorado, but I finally made it to Elmo, Utah. I was packed away tightly in Uncle Hayden and Aunt Kelly's belongings and I finally was able to explore the farm this weekend. Although my time here hasn't been adventurous, it's been fun getting to stay with the Behling's in their new home! Here is a picture of all of us together on the porch of their new place. I think it's fantastic. I've been roaming around the farm with Hayden and Kelly. Attached is another picture of one of their new goats Audrey. Did you know that girl goats have beards? That's right! They have beards! They also have a heard of cows on their land that belong to Hayden's brother Brooks. They watch after his cows and make sure they don't escape. I was a little afraid to get too close that I might scare them off. Here is a picture of me and the cows. Aren't they big? Anyway, Hayden and Kelly talk about you all the time and can't wait until you can come down to the farm and stay for a while. They sure do love you.

I'm already off onto my next adventure. You should be getting some pictures soon. Hope all is well in Syracuse and enjoy your fun summer playing in the sun! P.S. Paityn, Happy Birthday next week!

Love, Stanley

0 comments: