CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Weekend in Ferron

We love going to Ferron to Ya Ya and Pop Pop's house. It's so relaxing, my cell phone never rings (because I rarely have reception) and the kids think they're in heaven (there's 4-wheeler riding, swinging from the big tree, horseback riding and, this weekend, there was lots of riding in Pop Pop's 1967 Chevelle Super Sport - which was recently featured in Chevelle World magazine, might I add!). That car's a beauty and it rarely comes out of the garage...but that's a post for another day.

Here are some pics of our fun weekend.
Roo has learned to clap. Everytime someone says, "Yeah!", she grins and starts clapping. It's my new favorite thing - sure to bring a smile to my face everytime!

5 comments:

Tom and Emily

We love your blog, it's so cute! It looks like you had a fun vacation to California and everything is going well. We love seeing the cute pictures of your girls. Welcome to the blogging world!

Emily

Joell

I just love your blog layout! I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! Raegen is so big and I haven't even met her yet! I didn't know Kelly was pregnant either! That is so exciting and so good for them! So good to hear from you!

Jamie

It is so fun to keep in touch through the blogging world especially since it is so hard as life gets so busy. I love your blog and your kids are so cute!!

Nikki

I am so glad you joined the blogging world. I loved seeing what you have been up to. Your girls are so dang cute. We will be up in September and hope to get to see you this time around.

Nick and Stacey

Hey Guys! Saw the link on Joells Blog! I can't believe how big your girls are getting...it seems like forever! We should all get together sometime! Anyways e-mail me and I will e-mail you back with our blog. meldrumstacey@gmail.com Oh and tell Kelli hi and congrats for me! How exciting!