CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School...Part II

Today was Paityn's first day of Preschool. She has been looking forward to it, but has been especially anxious since Lauren started Kindergarten. No need for a new backpack...she only wanted Lauren's hand-me-down. Everything Lar has is "big girl" stuff to Pai. My little Paiter is growing up too, too fast! I'm going to miss having her around all the time. She definitely keeps me laughing. I love you, Pai!


Ally (Pai's friend from our neighborhood), Miss Connie and Paityn

2 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

Go Pai! She is SO BIG! Adorable girl! I need some serious munchkin time! I'm going through with-drawls! I'll be calling Pai a little later to get the scoop!

Jamie

She is gorgeous! You need to watch her when she gets older!! I can't believe she is in preschool and Lauren is in kindergarten... time flies!