We went to Ferron this past weekend to celebrate Pop Pop's 59th birthday and in hopes of celebrating the birthday of Baby Danzer. Unfortunately, Baby Danzer's birthday hasn't arrived yet (although, at the latest, we'll be kissing his cheeks by this coming Friday).
Lauren and Paityn were so excited for the big birthday party. They made a cake for Pop Pop and Ollie (who will be celebrating her 81st birthday at the end of the month) , decorations and a personalized crown for the birthday boy (no party is complete without a crown!).

Pop Pop and the girlies getting ready to light the candles (it was a close call...we almost lit Pai on fire as well!).

Pop Pop, Ollie and Pai waiting for us to finish our oh-so-fabulous rendition of "You've Had a Birthday."

Grandpa Pierre (aka "Pear") and Grandma Olive (aka "Ollie", "Oily", or "Ol")

Aunt Kelly and Baby Danzer. We're trying to be patient in waiting for Baby Danzer's arrival. The patience part just isn't very easy!

The party animal in action! We love you Pop Pop and hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for sharing it with us.
3 comments:
Birthday's are so fun. I bet your dad and grandma loved having you all their to CELEBRATE! I am so excited for your little nephew. Keep me posted!
Oh my, the last picture just made me shoot water out my nose. He is so cute! Can't wait to see you Friday (if not before!) YIPEE
So Cute! You guys have had a busy week! I don't know if I told you, but I love the adventures of Flat Stanley! I love the crown, it looks perfect! Also i can't wait til Faye gets enough hair to do a 1 2 3 on top also, maybe by the time she is three;)
Post a Comment