Lauren and Paityn absolutely adore Raegan - almost as much as I do! She has been such a sweet addition to our family. For the most part, she is just a happy and content baby. She lets Lauren and Paityn get away with too much, usually.
A few days ago, Lar and Pai had Roo down in the playroom with them and I heard Raegan start to cry. When I ran downstairs, this is what I found...

Why play with dolls when you have Roo? The girls love this doll (a very authentic, 1970's beauty - handmade by my mom). They thought it would be fun to dress Roo up in the doll's oh-so-small clothes. I had a killer time getting Raegan's chubby arms back out of the arm holes!

And then there was the day the girls thought Roo would enjoy some music. I had just finished working out. As I took my earphones off, the girls had a fabulous idea. When I returned from the shower, I found Roo jammin' to the Ipod!
5 comments:
I love it! It is so good they play so well together, what fun to have such wonderful sisters! The ipod one is the best!
Oh my gosh that is too funny!
Oh that just makes me giggle so much! She is so sweet. She's so chill. Love the dress Roo! Very brave fashion statement! Now get your butts down here! I can't wait to see you tonight!
That is hilarious!! That reminds me of Oakley! She was a little over two and I caught her in HIS crib trying to change his outfit! I guess girls will be girsl!
Darling! There is nothing better than having sisters! I think it is so cute! It is amazing what their creative little minds think of doing! I love your kids I hope someday we can hook up and visit in person! It has been too long! Love ya Kris!
P.s. HAve you noticed any of your girls having unusual handwriting talent? I have always remembered how beautiful your penmanship was!
Post a Comment