Oh my! Have I mentioned that I'm in love with my new Nephew, Danzer? Isn't he cute? We have so many fun pictures that I have to share just a few more!

Lauren, Paityn and Cousin Danzer

Ya Ya and Raegan

Great Grandma Ollie and Baby Danzer

Tanner (my oh-so-sweet hubby who drove down for Danzer's birth, held him for a few minutes, and then turned around and drove home for work) and Baby Danzer

My "squishy" baby Roo, taking a sink-bath at Ya Ya's house. I could just suck on those sweet cheeks forever!
7 comments:
How adorable! Cute pictures. I don't know who's cuter---Danzer or Great Grandma Ollie!!!!!
You have such a cute family!
You guys are going to be the best aunt, uncle and cousins hands down. Baby Danzer is soooo lucky! I loved all of those pictures! (p.s. your husband is awesome what a sweetie to come down to turn right around.) You have such a great family.
That is so exciting to have Danzer here. He is a cutie!!! I can't believe how big Raegan (spelling?) is getting. She is a doll!!!
So cute! I can't get over how stinking cute your girls are! Love the pictures1
What an adorable little baby Danzer is. Congratulations on being an aunt! I bet your girls are sure excited. I love the picture of "Roo" taking a sink bath! Totally cute!!!
Man of man... you make cute baby girls and I made such a handsome baby boy. I think we're onto something :). I miss you guys SOOOOOO much. I wish I could just hug you and kiss the babes! love you
Post a Comment