I had a brilliant (or so I thought!) idea last week. On Tanner's day off, I wanted to take the girlies to the State Fair. I hadn't been to the State Fair since the days of grade school fieldtrips (and that was a long, long time ago). I had fun memories of this big yellow slide and, well, I'm not real sure what else I expected. But, let me just say that my expectations were far too high. I guess I expected something more than an overpriced carnival.
YaYa came to town that same day, so she met us at the fair and took Lar and Pai on some of those overpriced rides. The girls had a fun time...and that's what ultimately counts, right?!? The girls' favorite part? When the Tomato's eye fell off during the Veggie Tales concert.



4 comments:
I so wanted to go to the state fair! I'm so bummed we didn't. Oh well. Looks like you guys had a blast!
OK I LOVE that picture of your Mom with the girls you have to frame that! Your mom is darling and so much fun. I know she is the greatet grandma ever! The girls faces are priceless! I think that they aren't sure what to expect! Good times!
Paityn looks like she is terrified! Uh, they are so cute! Love love love them!
Looks like fun. We thought about going but didn't quite make it there. It seems like that happens way too much. Your mom is adorable and I'm glad you had fun. How are you liking kindergarten?
Post a Comment