Well, Candice didn't show up, but my mom and sister did. Ever since we finished our basement (and moved all of the old furniture and decor downstairs), I've been dreaming of redecorating my kitchen and family room. But, frankly, with three young girlies and a hubby who works a lot, the task was just too daunting to tackle on my own. That's where my sweet mom and sis came into the picture. They spent three days up here and we literally shopped and decorated (and racked up the credit card bill!) 'til we dropped!! We (well, I...I should speak for myself) had such a fabulous time and I just love the way everything turned out. There's a few odds and ends to finish (like empty picture frames, the drapes are in progress, etc.), but I'm so happy with the way it turned out.
In my next life, I want to be Candice Olsen - or at least a very talented decorator. Hmmm, that is so completely opposite of an accountant. Go figure.
To the Design Divas (Mom and Kel), I love you. Thanks for all you do for me!
12 comments:
I love your house! I haven't seen it since you finished your basement and I thought it was so cute then too!
we had so much fun! I wasn't much help! sorry :). thanks so much for having us again, and again, and next week:). we LOVE coming to visit and stay. I miss you so much already. can't you move down here? PLEASE!!!!!!
What a beautiful home you have. I love to see pictures of others peoples houses to steal ideas for mine. How corny huh! Decorating is one of my favorite hobbies. We could almost retire on the money I've spent in "pretty" things :)
Wanna come do my house next?!? I love it!
I don't know what your talking about, you have the best taste ever! Like I have said before when Targhee and I get a house you are decorating it.
that is my favorite way to decorate. Buy everything at one time. I think it is so much easier to coordinate and get the full picture. You guys did an amazing job. It looks very "cozy"
It looks fabulous!! If I could only talk my husband into letting me do that!! You guys did a great job! Love it!
That is beautiful! Can they come to my house next?
I think you are the next Candice Olsen! I really don't know who she is, but it looks like you could be her... Way cute decorating anyway..... And oh, so much FUN!!!
Wow, that looks great! They are more than welcome to come to my home next!!!
So warm and inviting!!! Very rich tones colors and accents. I LOVE IT! The Danzer girls have a lot of class so I know that your home would be absolutely beautiful! I loved seeing all of the pictures! GORGEOUS! Great Job! Miss you!
I too love, love love that show! I wish she would come over...when i do get a home! OR I would take you your mom and Kelli anytime, you guys are so talented! It looks fabulous!
Post a Comment