CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Dreaded RSV

For any of you who keep up on my sister's blog, you know that Danzer had a rough round of RSV. Well, it just so-happens that Danzer and Raegan were together on New Year's Eve. A couple of days later, they both started getting sick. I didn't take Raegan to the doctor for several days - just figuring it was something that had to run its course. But, when Kelly found out Danzer had RSV, I took Raegan to the doctor. Sure enough.

Seriously, she was so happy just days before. Here's a picture of Raegan between Christmas and New Years and then...


She went downhill fast. She had RSV, double ear infections and now is teething. I finally feel like she's getting better...over two weeks later. We've never had RSV with our girls before and it's something I hope we never battle again. She hates the breathing treatments AND her antibiotic. It's been an exhausting couple of weeks for Mom, Dad and Raegan. We're so happy she's feeling better!

6 comments:

Amie

So sad. I'm glad things are getting better.

Hayden and Kelly

Poor ROOGERS! Uh- the mask just breaks an aunts heart. I am so glad she is feeling better! I hope she gets through the ear infections OK and teething. Are they going to do tubes now? Poor babe. She seriously has got to be in some pain!

Jamie

Oh no! That is what every mother just prays that their kids don't get! I'm glad she's getting better! Looks like you've been playing catch-up on your blog... what a fun Christmas!

Heather

Poor girl! That is so sad! Winter is the worst, I swear Aidan is sick every other week, but fortunately we haven't got RSV. That is no fun! Hope she is feeling better.

Nick and Stacey

Poor little Reagan! I am glad everyone is feeling better, that is no fun at all!

Cody

Oh no! Poor little girl! And poor Mom! That is what we all hope our child won't get. I'm glad she is feeling better. I'm playing catch up on my blog reading. Looks like you had a fun Christmas . . . . and Disneyland too! No way!!! I need to have a talk with your Santa! Have a fun time.....