They sang lots of Christmas songs and Pai took it very seriously. She let me know before the program that she had "her best singing voice turned on!"
Pai is on the front row in the brown shirt. Next to her (on the right) is one of her fave friends, Ally. Well, the boy next to Ally, who is leaping off the table in this picture, just couldn't keep his hands, breath, legs, arms or anything else off of Ally. He kept yelling in her ear and bothering her the entire time. Ally was so sweet. She just looked at him like he was obnoxious, and went on singing. She never lost her cool. What a gal!
Santa made a guest appearance at the end of the program. Pai loved getting to sit on Santa's lap.
2 comments:
Honestly Pai, Honestly! Could you get any cuter? I can just hear her saying to you "Mom, I have my best singing voice on!" Just like the time she told me "I danced so hard my heart broke!" Uh- love that little puddin'!
She looks so darn cute! What a sweet little girl! I am excited to go see my kids in their first program...although Mitchell might be like that little boy, hopefully he gets next to a nice little girls like that ally and pai, to ignore him!
Post a Comment