Today was Bugga's FIRST day of Kindergarten. She has gotten so big! I was pretty dang sure I'd have a meltdown when we dropped her off this morning, but Pai beat me to the punch. When Lauren went into her classroom, Pai called out for her and then cried for the longest time. I couldn't get Pai to tell me what was wrong and then, when we were almost home, she said, "Mom, I'm really going to miss Lar." Pai and Lar have pretty much been inseparable since Pai was little. They are very close in age and that has helped them to become best friends. They share a room, friends, and, up until now, they've shared every day together. We will all miss Lauren. We love you, Bugga!
Even though Lauren was super nervous for her first day, she had a great time. She loved singing time, recess and her new friend, Taylor. She was really bothered by Jonathan - she said he's already gone to time-out. Jonathan was much too noisy for my studious girl!
Our FIRST experience with Uniforms. I have to admit, she looked dang cute, even in mandated clothing! I am a little biased though...

4 comments:
Super cute! She's adorable. Oh, and don't worry about the pictures! Of course you can take them. You're in them for heck sakes! :)
Can I just tell you how much i love seeing your blog! It makes me miss you guys so much! Lets see where to start, so many things...I guess first is that I love your Flat Stanley Idea! I think that is the cutest thing ever! Also I cannot believe how big your girls are, they are so darn cute ( Even with the combover;) So fun!
OH MY STINKIN' ADORABLE! She is SO CUTE in the uniform! WOW!! I'm so proud of her!
Kristen- I saw this on the Rydman's and had to check it out. Your girls are so adorable- I must say that is the cutest school uniform. Good luck with kindergarten. Cute family.
Amber Harris
Post a Comment