I'm thoroughly prepared to cry at the first day of Kindergarten...but at Back to School night? Oh my! Can you say "Pathetic Mom?" I felt myself start to get choked up last night when we met Lauren's new Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hansen. I guess I'm an overprotective, not-so-good-at-sharing kind of Mom. I'm really struggling with letting go of Lauren. She's so ready for school and has been for so long - and that's what counts, right? School starts Monday and I'm sure it's going to take me awhile to get used to the idea of her being gone everyday. I can only hope it gets easier with time! Lauren and her new teacher, Mrs. Hansen
Taylor (a friend from dance and soon-to-be classmate) and Lauren
1 comments:
Yup, I got a little tear. She is SO BIG!!! Where did our baby go? Uh- but she is so ready for school! She's gonna knock it out of the park. I was just showing Jamie her blog. She is shipping Mad off to college tomorrow. She feels your pain! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment