CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Danzer Jack Behling's Debut

HE'S HERE!! The prince has arrived! After much anticipation and a very sleepless night, Danzer Jack Behling made his debut today at 12:20 pm. He is 6 lbs. 8 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. He's absolutely beautiful. You can say that about boys, right?!? He's precious beyond compare.

I had to share him a lot today, so I'm anxious to return to the hospital tomorrow for some serious bonding time. It's not a moment too early for Danzer to know who his favorite aunt is...me, of course! He is definitely snuggle material - I can't wait to hold and stare and snuggle!

Kelly was a superstar in the delivery room. Four pushes and Danzer was here (...not to mention, her hair and makeup were still in perfect condition after the baby's arrival!). Kelly beamed and cried and beamed and cried. Hayden was smiling from ear to ear. Kel and Hayd will be AmAzInG parents.


The miracle of life is simply that...a miracle. We love you, Baby Danzer, and are so excited to have you in our family!

9 comments:

Joell

Oh how precious those little ones are! It truly is a miracle and we are all so blessed to enjoy our own children, this post really made me realize that! Tell Kelli Congrats and he is so BEAUTIFUL!

Nick and Stacey

Yeah, I just looked at Kellis wanting to see pictures, but then I thought maybe you would have some here! I was right, and he is so darn cute! How is this little guy gonna feel about having to play dressup? haha! So exciting!

Anonymous

YEAH! I've been waiting to see some pictures of the famous Baby Danzer! I'm so excited for Kelly and Hayden! And only Kelly's hair and makeup would still look absolutely perfect after giving birth :) Congrats Kelly and Hayden and I can't wait to see you Danzer!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads

I knew Kelly's amazing sister would pull through with pictures! I have been dying to see the little guy! Thanks for getting these posted so quick! I think it is safe to call a boy beautiful, as he is! We have all been so anxious to see him! Welcome to the world baby Danzer!

Jamie

He looks beautiful! How exciting is that for your girls to have a "prince" to play with now? Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, you are such a good friend!

things we love...

Kristen It's mel and I have been checking your blog through kells because I COULD NOT wait to see him and hear the details!! I am soo excited for your families!! Congrats He is sooo beautiful!!! Thanks for updating all of us!!!!!

Stephanie

I love it I am so excited to go up there to see them!!!! Thanks for posting the pic I love them!!!

Anonymous

He is so cute! And your sister looks great in the hospital! Wow.
Welcome little Danzer!

Mist

Danzer is so darling! I am so excited for all of you! Kris am I right, is this your first nephew?! Being an aunt is AWESOME! You will be the best! You are such a great sister! One of the most thoughtful people I know! Thanks for the cute post I will be looking for more!HAve a gReat DaY!!