CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend...In a Nutshell

Labor Day is for laboring, right? Tanner spent the weekend laboring at his home away from home. But, we were able to squeeze in a few fun things in between his long work hours. Nana and Papa came to visit and spent one night with us. It was so fun to see them - we don't get to see them often enough. Lauren was anxious to share some of her new Spanish skills (her rapidly expanding vocabulary...thanks to Kindergarten!) and Pai was more than happy to perform with song and dance. If nothing else, I think we kept Nana and Papa entertained!



We also had a fun BBQ and get together with some friends from our neighborhood. Paityn absolutely adores her friend Kayden and always asks if she can forgo the sunscreen - in hopes that she can be as tan as Kayden someday. She wants to be just like him!

1 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

She is so funny! That pic of her and Kayden together on the swing is so adorable! Maybe they will get married one day??? Eh Eh? You know what they say about girls marrying boys from up the street? Well, actually no, I don't know what they say... but from personal experience, it works out well :)! The girls look so cute with Nana and Papa. I bet they were in hog heaven to have them come visit! Yipee!! Wish they could see them more. Is it just me or is Roo starting to look like a todler and not a baby? She is getting SO BIG! I am having serious Cornell withdrawls here!! Like I said, hair-do, cookies, peaches from my peach tree, um- whatever else I can round up is your if you come visit ;) Love you!