Lauren has been tagged by York! I'm supposed to name 5 things about Lauren that you may not know:
(1) Lauren was born with a full head of jet black hair. No one could believe she was my baby. Everyone was sure she had been mixed up with another baby in the hospital! Today, I don't believe there is any question that she is Tanner's daughter...they look just alike!
(2) Lauren is a mean shot with her BB gun. She puts me to shame!
(3) She's a perfectionist! That is why we are sure she is MY daughter!! After her bed is made in the morning, no one is allowed to sit on it because it will wrinkle or scrunch up. Also, she likes her shoes lined up just-so in her closet. I think I've created a monster!
(4) Lauren is one of the most tender-hearted people I know. She loves everyone and is always trying to do the right thing. When she gets in trouble, she is heart-broken and ashamed. Oh, I just love her guts! She's such a good kid. And then there was Pai...just teasing!
(5) Lauren loves to learn. She's a smart little cupcake (but, I am a little biased!!). She loves school and anything academic. Once again, she's her mother's daughter.
Lauren is our little dancerella (oh, and that reminds me, she absolutely loves to dance!). She is such a wonderful example to Paityn and Raegan. Love you, bugga!!
We tag -
(1) Madyson H
(2) Kenslee R
(3) Brevin H
(4) Brinkley H
(5) Brilynn W
6 comments:
why am I crying??? she is SOOO sweet! I LOVE everything about her! What an angel!! I love you too bugga!
What a cute girl she is! I totally plagarized a few of your words - they were very fitting for Madyson as well! I hope you don't mind me sending it back to you for Paityn!!!
Yes the tag was meant for your Lauren!! She is so cute, it's fun to get to know the kids a little better!
Isn't it funny how our children are all born so different and unique. Thats fun to see Lauren's little personality
She is so cute!! I just saw this ... I am so not on the ball. We will do it soon.
Oh I love that Lauren, and miss her! She sounds like my kinda girl, I hate when my bed gets all messed up too!
Post a Comment