CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Trip to the Dinosaur Park

Yesterday, we ventured to the Ogden Dinosaur Park with Great-Grandma Ollie. Our first stop just happened to be the ONLY robotic dinosaur in the entire park. I thought it was pretty neat. Pai Pai, on the other hand, was not so impressed! I spent the rest of the afternoon explaining to Pai that dinosaurs are extinct and that the replicas in the park are fake - simply made of cement and plaster.

We had such a fun afternoon! We love it when we can get on Ollie's schedule...she's the busiest lady we know. Between tap dancing, water aerobics, lunch dates, golfing, the library, piano playing and shopping with her friends, she's one busy grandma!





6 comments:

Mist

Kris
Looks like so much fun! I have heard great things about that park but have never been? You are darling, I love your picture! Your grandma is amazing:(although I think I would have guessed that agenda was three schedules put together! How fun, I think we should do that when we retire!:)

My parents live in Mona, Utah now they like it there and they are a little bit closer to us!

Have a great day!

Aimee

Kristin,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your girls are so cute, I love their blonde hair! You look great too!
We love the Odgen Dinosaur park. When we lived in Ogden we lived so close that on a quiet day, if we listened carefully, we could hear the fake roars of the dinosaurs outside.
I'm sure I'll be checking in often to see what you guys are up to. Tell Kelly hello for me.

Hayden and Kelly

Oh my, that made me giggle out loud! Hayden and I were laughing so hard! Poor Pai! That picture at the end is so stinkin hilarious! WOW! I miss you guys so much!! Please come see favorite aunt kelly soon so I don't have a total meltdown! LOVE YOU

Anonymous

That is such a fun park. Kaylan was afraid of the dinosaurs too. She thought they were real. Grandma Ollie sounds like a busy grandma! Goodness!
Oh, and my sister in law does know you. She says you were so sweet. She says to say hello!

Harris

Oh my heck!! Your girls are seriously adorable. They make me REALLY want a girl. Can you believe we have never been to the dinosaur park- I really should take the boys. Anyways looks like fun!

Nick and Stacey

How fun! I love the picture of you and Pai, it looks so cute! Looks like you had a great time, even if the dinosaurs were going to get you! Haha!